february 27, 2010
19.10 pm


mickey,
did u know that i love u much...
we are in long distance relationship for right know,
but im sure that will be ended soon.
just whisper in my ears and tell me that u love me back.
just come to me now, mickey
kissing m
e and hug me deeply

God,
You know that we are so far away
we have to be desperated in each other
but i still believe that you have the reason for something that You give for your beloved people
and we are one of them for right now, mickey

mickey,
in this time, i wrote this written and i will sending it to you
just read it....feel it.... and you will get it.

baby,
you gave me a spirit to be a better person that i never had before
when you say that u love me, u know that i will give it u back
i was so happy when i heard that beautifull words, baby
absolutely sure.. i was so happy

sometimes,
i cried so many nights thinking of you
until my tears dried up
i have made up my mind
in the outside, i realize, the love that we run is a long distance relationship only
to tell the truth, there was nothing and i always love u

for a girl who dont know what will be happen later
i just believe i
n one trusting
i believe in you
and i kept it well

day by day
gone by gone,,
im still here
still waiting for my coming love
still loyal with all the things that we ever made

i love u much, mickey
you have to take me with you
and someday you and me...


with a big luv


- minnie -

Klik Icon Untuk berbagi cerita ini

1 comments:

Mickey Minnie said...

mickey was here

Post a Comment